Friday, August 29, 2008

The Need for No-Knead


Here's just a little nibble'n'nosh that I made recently.

I've made two loaves of Cook's Illustrated's No-Knead Bread 2.0 Recipe.

It's easy to make, albeit time consuming, and it tastes great.

Mmmm...fresh baked bread.


I made a loaf a few nights ago and addROC and I bought a ton of cheese. We practically killed the whole loaf for dinner alone.

It was classy, in that filthy, cheesy way.

Oh-so-easy and delicious.

And, did I mention: CHEAP as hell!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you post the recipe? Looks grrrrrreat.

pinknest said...

i love no-knead bread! i've only made the original jim leahy recipe and i adored it!!!

Best panini press said...

This entire post absolutely ROCKS! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It really shows. commercial panini press