Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Um, yeah. This blog sucks.


So, I took a hella-long hiatus and didn't tell anyone.

Sorry ma peeps.

I tend to suck on occasion. And the past, um, five months, are just another shining example of my fickle mentality.

So, if you are/were one of the three people who frequented The Brooklyn Nester with any kind of regularity, I'll apologize an umpteenth time for my incompetence.

Looking forward: I'm going to try, try being the operative word, to actually stop into The Brooklyn Nester and let y'all know what's going on in our kitchen. I've been cookin' it up here in our NEW Greenpoint apartment! Holla!

To catch you up on all the fun times I've been having, the next few posts will be from the kitchen in our old apartment...a farewell if you will, in a 3-part series called: Limited Counter Space, Revisited.

So, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that garbage.

Join us for future postings. Or don't.

But, either way, I'm back baby.

No comments: