Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Brooklyn Project


The Manhattan Project was a bunch of scientists who threw together a little ol' thing called the atom bomb.

In my apartment, it looks like my life and all my possessions were hit by the atom bomb.

So, out of necessity and strife, The Brooklyn Project was born.

If you're anything like me, you love cleanliness, but you fucking hate cleaning. The Brooklyn Project is a step-by-step guide for slowly taming the chaos that is your living space.

I'm going to fix this place up, bit by muthafuckin' bit.
Yes, in the next few weeks, learn how to make that mountain of shit, into a molehill of dookie.

And, you know how you "clean" the table by shoving all the shit on the table into a drawer that's already jam-packed with shit from the last time you "cleaned" the table?

Yeah, that's not what this is about.

So go buy some trash bags and a Swiffer©, bitches. It's cleanin' time.

No comments: