Thursday, June 28, 2007

Not-So Cool Cats



I fucking hate the winter, so, you won't hear me complain about the heat.

But, I will say this: It is fuckin' hot out there people. And, while I'll keep my bitching to a minimum, something must be done.

My apartment is becoming less like a nest and more like a fucking Easy-Bake Oven.©

After sleeping like shit, waking up in a pool of my own sweat, and consoling myself with a cold shower, I made the executive decision to go out and get a shitty-ass box fan.

I was surprised to find that, for $21, I was able to get a kick-ass box fan. God bless K-MART and her endless isles of cheap-ass crap.

If you are too proud or too poor to own an air conditioner, please, do yourself a $21 favor and get yourself a fucking box fan. It may not add to your decor, but, Jesus Christ, does it feel good when you sit down and drink yourself dumb after a hard day's work.

No comments: