Tuesday, June 3, 2008

'Mole! 'Mole!


No, not that kind of mole.

Actually, I'm talkin' about the Guac-a-mole!
And, lord, do I LOVE guacamole.
Nothing says summer like some ooey-gooey, green-guac-goodness.

So, I trotted out to purchase supplies:


No Mexican Summer party should be without the usual suspects:
Tomato, onion, avocado, cilantro, jalapeƱo, lemons, limes, chips, salsa, red beans, garlic, and most importantly, Tequila.


So, I chopped up the goods, like so:



And, stir!



So amazing. Especially after many Margaritas and even more shots of Tequila!

'Mole! 'Mole!

Eat, drink, and celebrate the arrival of this Bitch's favorite time of year! Summer!

1 comment:

Marc said...

Cool! So I can make guac when you and addROC and Anita and Matt come out to Long Island for a visit? ;-)