Tuesday, June 3, 2008

'Mole! 'Mole!


No, not that kind of mole.

Actually, I'm talkin' about the Guac-a-mole!
And, lord, do I LOVE guacamole.
Nothing says summer like some ooey-gooey, green-guac-goodness.

So, I trotted out to purchase supplies:


No Mexican Summer party should be without the usual suspects:
Tomato, onion, avocado, cilantro, jalapeƱo, lemons, limes, chips, salsa, red beans, garlic, and most importantly, Tequila.


So, I chopped up the goods, like so:



And, stir!



So amazing. Especially after many Margaritas and even more shots of Tequila!

'Mole! 'Mole!

Eat, drink, and celebrate the arrival of this Bitch's favorite time of year! Summer!

3 comments:

Marc said...

Cool! So I can make guac when you and addROC and Anita and Matt come out to Long Island for a visit? ;-)

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Frog Splints

Keep Posting:)

Best panini press said...


best panini press reviews
breville panini press reviews
cuisinart panini press reviews
panini press reviews
panini cafe reviews
sandwich maker reviews
panini machines reviews
commercial panini press reviews
panini grill reviews
best commercial panini press reviews