Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Flipping Your Dishwasher the Bird


First things first. Fuck you if you have a dishwasher.

Why? Because, even though I'm about to tell you that by doing your dishes by hand you are helping sweet birds and other creatures, I still wish I had a goddamn washer for those nights when shit has to get done and I don't want to be the one to do it.

Now, with that out of the way...

I was reading the back of my Dawn© bottle the other day and wondered, as I scrub-a-dub-dubbed the shit that was caked onto a plate from the previous night's dinner, if I actually was making a difference to some poor, helpless, little bird out there in the world. Had Dawn© given me altruistic powers even I was unaware of?

Apparently. If you check out Dawn©'s website, you can see that soap actually saves a shitload of our aquatic friends, fish and fowl alike. So, there is an upside to doing the dishes...or at least to buying the soap...

Sure, after a four course dinner, dishes are a big-assed-bitch. But, think of the birds people. Think of the birds.

A Nifty Nester Tip:
Did you know that your six-er of PBR is a sure-fire way to fuck up the lives of many a bird?!

Cut these nooses of death UP bitches!!!

I fucking hate Seagulls, but, the thought of them choking to death on a beach somewhere gets me down.

No comments: