Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sobriety Checkpoint: Brooklyn Local 1


If you are in fact a Brooklyn Nester, then you may take pride in great Brooklyn brews. I know, I do.

If you drink, especially in Brooklyn, you've heard of Brooklyn Brewery. But, are your taste buds acquainted with her latest delight, Brooklyn Local 1?

If not, go out and buy a bottle, right now. Here at The Brooklyn Nester we say "Yea!" to Belgian style with 'Burgian birthrights. This bottle was great with dinner and made me feel classier than I actually am for just $8.95.

Brooklyn Brewery has an awesome set up on N.11th Street in Williamsburg. You should totally go and check out their Friday night happy hour. It won't break the bank at $3 a beer and you can get your fill of Brooklyn flava.

Don't trust that this beer is as classy as I claim? Don't take my word for it. Even the snooty-poots at the NYTimes food section agree!

Enjoy bitches!

No comments: