Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Home again, home again. Jiggity jog.


Yes, home indeed.

And, while it's nice to be back in the saddle, it's also incredibly sad to leave the perfect scenery of Cape Cod, and the company of friends to return to New York's hustle and bustle.

It was a pain to drag the camera around, due to sporadic beach hopping and extreme levels of inebriation, but, addROC did manage to take the stunning pictures in this post on the beach, after a day of fishing with his old buds.

We had a kick ass time. And, need I say that we did some serious eatin' while we were away? Well, I'll say it anyway, we did some SERIOUS eating while we were on the Cape. Our first day we grilled out summer style with: Spicy BBQ Chicken Wings, and the old standbys, Burgers and Dogs. Not to mention, one of my favorite guilty pleasures, Cool Ranch Doritos©.

But, the real joy was our favorite place to stop and stuff our faces: Seafood Sam's. With 4 locations on the Cape, this place has seafood down to a science. We ate a little, or a lot, of the following delicacies: Lobster Rolls (jam-packed with huge chunks of delicious lobster), Clam Chowder, Deep Fried Scallops, Deep Fried White Fish, and some tangy Coleslaw.

Oh my God. Amazing.

But here I am, back in my little Brooklyn apartment.
And, I'm getting ready to bake bitches, fall's in the air.
Even though, in my mind, I'm still wishing I was on the beach...

...and I bet now, you are too.

No comments: